Antitrust compliance is everyone’s business.
Please read and observe this policy.
Dear FPA Member:
In order to protect your personal and company interests while attending FPA meetings, our policy of compliance with all antitrust laws is always strictly followed. Penalties for violation of antitrust laws include fines and imprisonment, so we urge you to follow these guidelines before, during, and after our meetings.
- Do not discuss prices (including price increases and pricing methods), discounts, terms of sale, the refusal to deal with another company, or profit margins with any representative of any association member company.
- Do not make announcements about your prices or those of competitors.
- Do not talk about the plans of individual companies (yours or competitors’) regarding specific geographic or product markets or regarding particular customers.
- If in doubt about the propriety of any subject or activity, consult FPA staff or counsel.
- For each meeting, an agenda and minutes are prepared, both of which are reviewed by counsel before they are distributed. Counsel also attends FPA meetings to ensure that the association antitrust policy is observed at all times.
Please click here to download the full FPA Antitrust Compliance Policy and Guidelines.