The Flexible Packaging Association is a proud partner PACK EXPO International in the PACK EXPO International Partner Program.
The FPA exhibit, located in the North Hall, booth N-5901, will display the winning packages from the 2018 Flexible Packaging Achievement Award competition. FPA will also distribute copies of the 2018 Achievement Awards and Innovation Showcase, the 2019 Flexible Packaging Achievement Awards Call for Entries, the 2018-2019 Flexible Packaging Buyers Guide, the Report to the Membership, and a list of all FPA members exhibiting at PACK EXPO International and the location of their exhibits.
Winning packages of the 2018 Flexible Packaging Achievement Awards competition will also be on display in the PACK EXPO International Showcase of Packaging Innovations®, Booth N-5760, in the North Hall of McCormick Place, which is sponsored by FPA member, The Dow Chemical Company.
In 2018, PACK EXPO International will be the world’s largest packaging trade show, featuring:
- 50,000 attendees from across 40 vertical industries
- 2,500 exhibitors showcasing their latest packaging solutions and launching new products
- 1.2 million net square feet of exhibits
- Free educational sessions in venues on the show floor
- The PACKage Printing Pavilion, this new 60,000 square-foot area showcases printing and converting technologies.
- Attendees include high-level representatives from a wide variety of consumer packaged goods companies (CPGs), retailers and other end users.
- 38% are CEO/GM/senior management and plant management
- 22% from engineering, package development, R&D and IT
- 11% in production, operations, quality control and compliance
- marketing, brand managers and package designers
- procurement and sales
- logistics and supply chain management
Industries Most Represented
- Food & Beverage
- Baking & Snacks
- Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Fruit/Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Grain, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Prepared Foods
- Other Industries
- Building/Construction/Home Improvement
- Household Chemicals/Soap
- Pet Food/Pet Care
For more information, please click here.