Sunday, October 14, 2018 - Wednesday, October 17, 2018
All Day Event
2301 S. King Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
PACK EXPO International Is the main event for Packaging Solutions.
In 2018, PACK EXPO International will be the world’s largest packaging trade show, featuring:
- 50,000 attendees from across 40 vertical industries
- 2,500 exhibitors showcasing their latest packaging solutions and launching new products
- 1.2 million net square feet of exhibits
- Free educational sessions in venues on the show floor
- The PACKage Printing Pavilion, this new 60,000 square-foot area showcases printing and converting technologies.
- Attendees include high-level representatives from a wide variety of consumer packaged goods companies (CPGs), retailers and other end users.
- 38% are CEO/GM/senior management and plant management
- 22% from engineering, package development, R&D and IT
- 11% in production, operations, quality control and compliance
- marketing, brand managers and package designers
- procurement and sales
- logistics and supply chain management
Industries Most Represented
- Food & Beverage
- Baking & Snacks
- Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Fruit/Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Grain, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Prepared Foods
- Other Industries
- Building/Construction/Home Improvement
- Household Chemicals/Soap
- Pet Food/Pet Care
For more information, please click here.