Through our masterclasses, workshops, ideas labs, knowledge cafes, (NEW) deep dive sessions, panel conversations and inspiring talks, attendees will have a plethora of opportunities to immerse themselves into all the topics that are close to their roles and interests.
A preview of what’s to come in our event program includes:
- The 7 Why’s to Get the Root Cause on the War on Plastics
- Harnessing Symbolic Activism to Create Systemic Change
- Food Waste Diversion Through Compostable Packaging in QSR and Institutional Venues
- Shipping Liquids: Doing it just Right
- Transforming Waste Diversion & Recycling: A look into the Pacific Northwest Landscape
- Bans: Do they help transition from linear to a circular economy?
- From Good to Great: How do we take Sustainable Packaging to the next level?
Plus, Masterclasses in: PFAS, Compostable Packaging, Microplastics and Microfibers in Oceans, Connected Smart Packaging among others.
And more, much more!
For more information, please click here.