FPA Technical Conference at CMM - "Extending Shelf Life Through Advances in Flexible Packaging"
Presented by the Flexible Packaging Association on April 15, 2003 at CMM International, McCormick Place, Chicago.
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view the following files. You may download the program by clicking here.
This Session was moderated by Andrew Mykytiuk, Flexible Packaging Magazine, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extending Shelf Life: Advances in Flexible Packaging with the World's Leading EVOH
Presented by Robert Armstrong
EVAL Company of America
- Extending Shelf Life Through Active Packaging
Presented by Dr. William Calvo
Multisorb Technologies Inc.
- Shelf Life Extension Through Chemistry
Presented by Louis Dolmon
Rohm and Haas Company
- Extending Shelf Life Through Cold Chain Management
Presented by Tom Malone
- Extending Product Shelf Life by Optimizing the Package
Presented by Carol Zweep
Guelph Food Technology Centre