Wikoff Color Corporation will showcase how its experts are leading the way in creating customized solutions for the flexible packaging market at the 2016 Converter’s Expo April 13-14 at Lambeau Field in Green bay, WI. Several Wikoff representatives will be available to give insight regarding the latest technologies in the printing industry and how our innovative ink systems can help propel your business to the next level.
“As the flexible packaging market continues to grow, so do the needs for innovative products and solutions. Wikoff is committed to creating high performance products that increase efficiency and provide solutions to an ever-changing market. From food packaging to high-end specialty coatings, Wikoff is committed to your success,” adds Joe Kubasiak, Flexible Packaging Market Manager for Wikoff.
Wikoff will be available to discuss the following with Converter’s Expo visitors.
- Industry-leading ink systems with high color densities, improved mileage and excellent transfer properties
- Optimized ink formulations that provide superior reproductions and clean print at high press speeds
- Multi-purpose ink systems for many applications, including plastics, aluminum foils, metalized paper and other paper types
- Customized ink systems to fill special needs for rub resistance, coefficient of friction, product resistance and other demanding functional requirements
- Electron beam inks and coating available with low odor, low volatiles and low extractable for food packaging
- Extensive branch plant network allows for prompt technical service and support
- Innovative products such as Compass White, Multibond 2.0 mixing series, Matte-Flex and other specialty coatings that can boost your quality and efficiency on press