PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2021
September 27 – 29, 2021
Las Vegas, NV 89109
PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2021
FPA is a partner with the PACK EXPO Las Vegas Partner Program.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas and co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO will bring the packaging and processing world together like no other event in 2021.
- Full Scale Machinery —in every hall of the convention center—buzzing with packaging and processing machinery in action
- Top advances and solutions in packaging and processing, sustainability, packaging materials, automation, robotics, printing, etc.
- Educational sessions and discussions in several venues around the show floor connecting people and ideas
- Pavilions focusing on solutions in the categories of containers and materials, confectionery, digital printing, processing and reusable packaging
To keep up with the changes in the last year, you need to experience the latest innovations that can drive your business forward. At PACK EXPO Las Vegas you get the invaluable opportunity to see technology upfront and ask questions from multiple vendors right on the spot. No other event in 2021 will bring together a more comprehensive gathering of packaging and processing suppliers, ideas and industry professionals. To keep up with it all, you have to attend this industry-defining event!
Keep up with technology, live and in-person. This past year has reaffirmed our knowledge that the best way to keep up with new technology and see breakthroughs that can push your business forward is by experiencing it live, up close and in person. In addition to exploring packaging or processing solutions for ideas you have in mind, you’ll encounter technology you didn’t realize existed—opening up exciting new possibilities.
Gain valuable perspective made possible only through networking. With so many industries at one show, you’ll discover unexpected crossover solutions, get a sense for trends across markets, find out what competitors are doing and where your company stands. Unexpected ideas are sparked by the serendipitous connections made only through a live event and this is your best opportunity to collaborate with peers and industry leaders effectively and safely.
Make better capital investment decisions. Being surrounded by technology in action, seeing materials and containers in person, having meaningful conversations face-to-face with suppliers and engineers and getting answers on the spot will provide you with the best path forward for your company’s bottom line. The variety of equipment and number of solution suppliers gives you a valuable sense of what’s out there—what is possible—enabling you to think bigger, think outside the box.
Get more done in 3 days than a year's worth of research. With so many solutions on display and access to industry experts all in one place, one thing is for sure, you can get answers fast and accomplish more than anywhere else. In just 3 days you are sure to find what you need to improve production, enhance your brand, expand e-commerce, achieve sustainability…the list is endless.
Be ready for the future and prepared to adapt to changing market conditions. Make discoveries to keep in your back pocket for later, ideas that will come in handy when new challenges arise. You’ll gain a perspective that helps you prioritize and plan ahead for what your next capital investment might be and what investments you can or should be working toward.
Professionals from all packaged goods industries attend.
- Corporate, general, plant management
- IT professionals
- Production supervisors
- Operations and quality control
- Package development/design
- Brand managers and marketers
- Logistics and supply chain management professionals
Top solutions suppliers of:
- State-of-the-art packaging equipment
- Materials and containers
- Automation technologies
- Digital packaging solutions
- Other supply chain solutions
- The Processing Zone
- The PACKage Printing Pavilion
- The Containers and Materials Pavilion
- The Reusable Packaging Pavilion
- The Confectionery Pavilion
- Over 70 quick 30-minute sessions on various stages throughout the show floor
- Roundtables on industry issues at The Forum
- Presentations in the Reusable Packaging Learning Center
- New! PACK to the Future showcase
- New! PACK to the Future Stage
- Showcase of Packaging Innovations
- Future Innovators Robotics Showcase