Green Bay, WI54313
Tuesday, September 26, 202312:00 amAdd to Calendar
The Hotels and Venues
2040 Airport Drive
Green Bay, WI54313
On September 26, learn about the businesses that set the region apart for its manufacturing strengths. From printers to paper, plastics, and roll goods converters, this Showcase event expands in its second year. Hosted by Green Bay Innovation Group (GBIG), the full day takes place at Green Bay’s Radisson Hotel & Conference Center.
“This expo features companies with industry updates in several categories and provides outstanding networking opportunities,” says Marty Ochs of GBIG. “We live at the center of innovation, technology, and production capabilities. We have planned for a larger expo and visitor attendance this year.”
- Paper, pulp, and related producers where Wisconsin still dominates.
- Packaging and printing on substrates including paper, film, and nonwovens materials.
- Providers of analytic data services and equipment where growth continues.
- Technologies to increase volumes on production lines in converting and packaging.
- Suppliers who assist with branding strategies, marketing, and promotions.
- Testing companies who assist in meeting quality and processing specifications.
- Breakthroughs in digital, 3D Printing, and flexographic printing for packaging.
- Innovation in the nonwovens industry with fabrics that wipe and filter viruses/Covid.
“We plan to spotlight exceptional exhibitors as they come back this September, and we’re offering a forum for new companies coming on board,” says Susan Stansbury co-host. “You can find these companies at national shows, but they appreciate showing off their wares in their home territory. This area is ‘the converting corridor.’”
Notes Marty Ochs, “Over the next couple of months, we will be reporting on a cross-section of exhibitors and plans, including a keynote speaker from the Flexible Packaging Association. In addition, a panel of other speakers on innovation is on board.”
The location at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center represents an expanded space for exhibitors. The cost to attend for the day is $50.00 including lunch and refreshments. The Expo Hall will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. followed by networking until 6:00 p.m.