A Member of the Flexible Packaging Association
Bobst North America Inc.
BOBST is the world’s leading supplier of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible material industries. Founded in 1890 by Joseph Bobst in Lausanne, Switzerland, BOBST has a presence in more than 50 countries, runs 14 production facilities in 8 countries and employs almost 5,400 people around the world. BOBST is a proud supplier to the flexible packaging industry through its C.I. flexographic presses; in-line label and flexible packaging presses, rotogravure presses; coating and laminating lines and vacuum metallizing equipment.
Buyer's Guide Categories
Services and Products We Provide
- Equipment and Other Supplies
- Robotized Systems for Plate Cylinder and Anilox Rollers
- Web Drying Systems
- Coaters (In-Line)
- Coaters (Off-Line)
- Flexographic Press (Cl)
- Flexographic Press (In-Line)
- Gravure Press
- Laminator - Solvent Based
- Laminator - Solventless (100% Solids)
- Paper/Plastic Film Metallizing Machine